Child & Family
About Child & Family (est. 1866)
Child & Family supports resilient families, vulnerable children, and elders throughout Rhode Island. Family Preservation is an important goal of every program and service we provide.
We believe that individuals and communities thrive when supported by strong families, and that a community works best when it accepts responsibility for all of its members.
As one of the largest social service agencies in RI, we operate community engagement centers in Providence and Middletown. Our home-based and community-based programs bring services to individuals and families across RI.
Child & Family Programs
- FOSTER CARE
- RESIDENTIAL SERVICES FOR CHILDREN AND TEENS
- INDEPENDENT LIVING PROGRAM FOR FORMER FOSTER YOUTH
- FAMILY CARE COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP (FCCP)
- FAMILY STABILIZATION PROGRAM (FSP)
- FUNCTIONAL FAMILY THERAPY (FFT)
- FAMILY CENTERED TREATMENT (FYT)
- SANDPIPERS EARLY LEARNING CENTER
- SUPPORTIVE HOUSING FOR HOMELESS FAMILIES
- VOLUNTEER & INTERN PROGRAM
- VICTIMS OF CRIME ACT (VOCA) PROGRAMS
- MEDICARE / MEDICAID ENROLLMENT COUNSELING
- CASE MANAGEMENT FOR ELDERS
- IN-HOME BEHAVIORAL HEALTH COUNSELING FOR ELDERS