Our experienced case management professionals will assess the client and living conditions to make improvements to overall quality of life.
If you recognize these symptoms in an elder please contact us for help
- Omnipresent sense of guilt
- Ideas about suicide or preoccupation with dying
- Attitudes of hopelessness or worthlessness
- Sluggish speech and body movements
- Incapability to function at work, home, and/or groups
- Imaging things that aren’t there
Our experienced elder care specialists will talk with you honestly and confidentially about your loved one’s situation.
We provide or arrange for respectful, reliable care and the following
- Home care services
- Respite care
- Adult day services
- Dealing with depression or neglect
- Home delivered meals
- Crime victim support
- Housing advice
Collaborative care plans are developed, services implemented and continued evaluations and monitoring are provided to ensure success. We treat hundreds of clients each year within Child & Family’s state-certified Case Management Program. Elders experiencing abuse, neglect and/or crime are aided with intervention, advocacy and education to resolve or avoid victimization.